SKIBIG3 TRIFECTA CHALLENGE
REWARD YOURSELF – FREE BEER & TRIFECTA AWARD!
To conquer the challenge, skiers need to ski or board at each of the three ski resorts in Banff National Park; Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise Ski Resort and Mt Norquay.
Once you have skied the Big3, stop by the SkiBig3 Adventure Hub to have your SkiBig3 Lift Ticket, Mountain Collective or Ikon Pass scanned and validated. Conquerors get a coupon for a FREE Pint of Beer with food purchase (house wine or soft-drink also an option) compliments of the Elk & Oarsman and St. James’s Gate. Conquerors also receive an exclusive commemorative SkiBig3 Trifecta Award.
Share your glory pics from each resort tagging #SkiBig3Trifecta
How it works
Tips for Success #SKIBIG3TRIFECTA
- Allocate one day at each ski resort during your ski vacation in Banff National Park
- Join a SkiBig3 Guided Adventure – this 3-day program explores all three resorts and qualifies you automatically
- Warm up your ski legs on your first day of arrival with a half day afternoon at Mt Norquay
- Head up to Mt Norquay for an evening of night skiing! (Note, extra fees may apply)
- Ski at more than one resort on the same day (SkiBig3 Lift Ticket holders can ski up to three resorts in one day at no extra cost)
- Still have space on your SkiBig3 Lift Ticket or Ikon Pass? Head to Mt Norquay on your way out of town for some last-minute laps.