SkiBig3 – A Proud Ikon Pass Partner Destination
EXCLUSIVE LODGING OFFERS
Ikon Pass holders can take advantage of all SkiBig3 Vacation Packages Offers – without the need to bundle with a Lift Ticket.
Explore exclusive Ikon Pass lodging deals online or for more information or to book, speak to one of our SkiBig3 Vacation Planners at 1-844-754-2443.
Looking for 22/23 Early Bird deals? Save up to 40% on lodging with your Ikon Pass.
Passholder number will be required for booking.
MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR SKIBIG3 VACATION
IKON PASS HOLDERS
VISITING SKIBIG3 GET
- 5-7 days skiing at 3 resorts in untouched Banff National Park
- Deep discounts on lodging in Banff & Lake Louise.
- Friends & Family discounted lift tickets – charge at 25% off the one-day SkiBig3 window rate.
- 15% off rentals when you book online
- 20% off Private Guided Adventures, so you can skip the lines and get to the good stuff faster.
- 20% off regular priced SkiBig3 logo merchandise at the SkiBig3 Adventure Hub.
- Take the SkiBig3 Trifecta Challenge for Pints & Prizes
- Local Experiences available through SkiBig3 to round-out your vacation.
22/23 EARLY BIRD LODGING
Ikon Pass Friends & Family discounted lift tickets will be charged at 25% off the one-day SkiBig3 Lift Ticket Rate.
Ikon Pass Friends and Family tickets may not be used by the pass holder for additional days.
IKON BASE PASS / SESSION PASS
22/23 BLACKOUT DATES
Dec 26 – 31, 2022
Jan 14 – 15, 2023
Feb 18 – 19, 2023
22/23 IKON PASS PRODUCTS | NOW ON SALE
Get the most access and no blackout dates at 50 unique destinations worldwide.
IKON BASE PASS
Unlock 44 unique destinations worldwide, with limited blackout dates.
IKON SESSION PASS
Lock in 2, 3, or 4 days total at select destinations and choose where you ride.
THE STANDARD FOR SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
GETTING TO KNOW SKIBIG3 IN BANFF NATIONAL PARK
Located within the boundaries of Banff National Park, the three mountain resorts of Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise Ski Resort and Mt Norquay are serviced by two of Canada’s most authentic and historical ski towns: Banff and Lake Louise.
Explore variety, history and views beyond compare in the vast and jagged landscapes of the Canadian Rockies. This area is known for its exceptional natural beauty, rare wildlife and abundant land-forms.