SkiBig3 Season Pass
SKIBIG3 20/21 SEASON PASS
Pass Holder Community Update (May 7, 2020)
The early closure of our winter season presented many challenges for everyone and we deeply appreciate the ongoing loyalty and support of our local mountain community. To express our immense gratitude, we will be holding all pass prices for the coming winter and offering an exclusive Renewal Discount up to $300.
To ease future concerns, we are pleased to include No-Questions-Asked Refund Assurance for all pass purchases until Dec 1st, a Refund Option, and an Easy Payment Plan with only $99 down and instalments extending through mid-December.
The 2020/21 SkiBig3 Season Pass includes:
No-Questions-Asked Refund Assurance for all 20/21 pass holders until Dec 1st.
Easy Payment Plan! Just $99 down and 4 easy payment extending until mid-December.
50% off lift tickets at all Mountain Collective Destinations including Revelstoke, Panorama and Sun Peaks.
Access to four (4) additional Buddy Tickets at $105 so your friends can join you for a discounted day of skiing or riding at one of our three mountain resorts. Redeemable only at the SkiBig3 Adventure Hub.
Make SkiBig3 your winter-home base!
Whatever kind of terrain suits your style, you’ll find it here in the heart of Banff National Park. Our three ski areas; Banff Sunshine, The Lake Louise Ski Resort and Mt. Norquay offer almost 8,000 acres of skiable terrain, 2 gondolas, 26 chairlifts, and 30 feet of feather-light Canadian Rockies powder annually.
With your SkiBig3 Season Pass, you’ll be free to roam light, dry powder, incredible terrain, fun parks and endless runs, discovering those hidden stashes unknown to others.
From early November to mid-May, you’ll be able to ski and ride an almost endless season, one of the longest in North America.
SkiBig3 Season Pass Prices – 2020/21
Ends Oct 15
|Renewal Offer*||Full Price|
(5 and under)
|$ 50||$ 50||$ 50|
|Student Family Add-on||$ 780
|Refund option – Individual||$ 99||$ 99||$ 99|
|Refund option – Family||$ 154||$ 154||$ 154|
Renewal rates are only available to paid 19/20 SkiBig3 Season Pass holders. This renewal discount is based on Pre-Season rates that expire on October 15th.
Purchase your season pass during the pre-season sale and take advantage of our easy payment plan. Secure our best Pre-Season Rates, sign up by Aug 1, 2020 with just $99 down, followed by 4 payments through December 15th.
Based on the purchase of an Adult Season Pass during the Pre-Season Sale, your payments would be scheduled as follows:
|Pre-Season Rate *||Renewal Rate *|
|Deposit – due by Aug 1st||$99.00||$99.00|
*All payments will be subject to GST. If the Refund Option is selected, this non-refundable charge will be due at time of initial deposit. Payment amounts subject to change based on pass-products purchased.
2020/21 SkiBig3 Season Pass Benefits (subject to change)
Enjoy many benefits with your SkiBig3 Season Pass, including many additional pass perks and partners.
- Unlimited skiing and riding at Banff Sunshine, The Lake Louise Ski Resort and Mt Norquay.
- Access to purchase four (4) additional Buddy Tickets* at $105 +GST, valid for use at Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise Ski Resort or Mt Norquay during the 2020/21 season.* Redeemable at the SkiBig3 Adventure Hub only. Buddy Tickets are NOT available for purchase Lake Louise Guest Services.
- Night skiing and riding at Mt. Norquay (January & February)
- The Mountain Collective – 50% off lift ticket prices at all Mountain Collective Destination resorts. In order to redeem, bring your SkiBig3 Pass to the ticket window at any of the resorts listed below and let them know that you are a Mountain Collective Destination Premier Pass holder.
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Resort
- Big Sky
- Chamonix Mont-Blanc (France)
- Coronet Peak/ The Remarkables (New Zealand)
- NEW – Grand Targhee
- Jackson Hole
- Mt Buller (Australia)
- Niseko United (Japan)
- NEW – Panorama, BC
- Revelstoke, BC
- Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows
- NEW – Sugarloaf
- NEW – Sun Peaks Resort
- Thredbo (Australia)
- Valle Nevado (Chile)
Resort Benefits for SkiBig3 Pass holders. * Subject to change for 20/21 season.
- Summer Sightseeing Chairlift – 50% off summer tickets (valid for both 19/20 & 20/21 pass holders)
- Rentals: 15% off any rentals
- Repair shop: 15% tuning & repairs
- Retail: 10% off Cascade Lodge Retail Outlet
- Lessons: (Monday to Friday only)
- 25% off Adult full day group lessons. (excludes lesson/rental/lift packages and multi day packages)
- 25% off Kids full day group lessons. (excludes lesson/rental/lift packages and multi day packages)
- 10% off afternoon privates
- Dining: 10% off Lone Pine Pub
- Tubing: 10% off regular ticket price
Lake Louise Ski Resort*
- Lake Louise Summer Sightseeing (valid for both 19/20 and 20/21 Pass holders)
- Free Sightseeing Gondola Rides (direct to lift)
- Summer Buddy Passes – 20% off Sightseeing Lift Passes (max 4 per day)
- 20% off Sightseeing Ride & Breakfast tickets (max 4 per day)
- 20% off Gondola + Gourmet Packages for up to 4 friends per day
- 10% off Food at Kuma Yama and Bear’s Den Smokehouse & Patio
- North Face Bistro – 10% off breakfast buffet.
- Powder Keg Lounge – 10% off food from 5pm until close.
- Sawyer’s Nook – 10% off food.
- Whitehorn Lodge – 10% off food.
- Bear’s Den Smokehouse
- 15% off Guided Snowshoe Tours, up to four people .
- Ski School:
- 10% off Kids Lessons (including packages with discounted rental and/or lift tickets). Cannot be combined with multi-day package rates.
- 20% off Adult full-day group lessons.
- 20% off afternoon privates.
- 10% off mid and high-performance equipment rentals.
- 10% off a full Challenge Max tune.
- 10% off merchandise with a Lake Louise Ski Resort logo.
- Snow Tubing:
- Save up to 50% at Tube Park
- Tuning, Rentals & Retail:
- 10% off Tuning and full day Rental packages.
- 10% off all Retail items at Sunshine Mountain Sports . (Retail purchases over $20)
- Ski School programs:
- 20% off ski/snowboard single day programs(Kids Kampus, Ski or Ride Workshops).
Offer not valid on Lift, Lesson, Rental Packages. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. The discount is only valid for Full Day lessons.
- 20% off ski/snowboard single day programs(Kids Kampus, Ski or Ride Workshops).
- Dining at Sunshine Village:
- 20% off Creekside Bar & Grill (Gondola Base) and at the Lookout Kitchen & Bar all-day, 7 days a week.
- 20% off at Goat’s Eye Grill, at The Alpine Grill, and at the Sunshine Burger Co. before 12 noon and after 2pm.
We are all planning for the return of another fantastic winter season, however we recognize the current world situation is uncertain and sometimes things just don’t as planned. To alleviate some concerns, we are providing all pass purchasers a No-Questions-Asked Refund Assurance, available until December 1, 2020. Any pass holder who has no pass usage prior to December 1, 2020, will have the option of receiving a refund of cost-of-pass-paid less a $45+GST administration fee. To access this refund, the pass holder must notify SkiBig3 in writing no later than December 1, 2020.
If you would like to add an extended Refund Option, the cost of purchasing the refund option is $99 per individual pass and $154 per family pass for both the SkiBig3 Pass. The cost of the refund option is non-refundable and must be purchased at the same time as the season pass.
Refund Option requests must be in writing to SkiBig3, and will be considered only for the following reasons:
A doctor’s certificate must be presented stating the date of injury & first treatment, type of injury, and estimated time of recovery before alpine skiing/snowboarding can be resumed. Medical conditions and injuries must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding for at least 30 consecutive days from the injury date. Pre-existing injuries or medical conditions and intentional self-injury are NOT covered by the Refund Option.
The employment transfer must be within the same company. An employer’s letter must be presented stating the location, start date, and length of transfer. The pass holder may not have changed employers between the date of season pass purchase and the date of application for refund. Employment transfers must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding at SkiBig3 for 30 consecutive days. The pass holder must move their principal residence outside of Alberta. Pass holders who change employers, or voluntarily leave the area for work or travel are not covered under the Refund Option.
Refund Options Do Not Include:
- Intentional self-injury or pre-existing injury
- Voluntarily leaving the area for work or travel, or any other change in employment status other than a transfer by current employer
- Environmental and mechanical circumstances such as fire, vandalism, labor disputes, mechanical failures or weather conditions
- Travel plan cancellations – i.e. deciding to not travel to Banff National Park
- Change of mind
If for any reason over the course of the 20/21 season you request a refund on your 20/21 Season Pass purchase , you will receive a pro-rated refund as calculated below:
- Refunds will be made on Purchase Price multiplied by the maximum percentage available on the date the claim is received (see grid below) less the Usage Value.
- Usage Value is determined by the age-category, daily retail lift-ticket rate multiplied by the number of days skied, at each resort.
- Refunds relating to Family Passes will be calculated only on the individual party’s portion of the Family Pass. (eg – 1 adult within a family group requests a refund due to illness while the other family members continue skiing for the season)
|Date Claim Received
(of current season)
(as % of purchase price)
|Prior to December 1, 2020*||100%*|
|Prior to December 10, 2020||95%|
|Prior to December 21, 2020||75%|
|Prior to January 25, 2021||50%|
|Prior to February 28, 2021||25%|
|From March 1, 2021||0%|
*The No-Questions-Asked Refund Assurance is only available until December 1, 2020 for pass holders with zero (0) usage and is subject to a $45+GST administration fee. After December 1, 2020 there will be NO REFUNDS WHATSOEVER on any Season Pass unless the REFUND OPTION is purchased at the time of pass purchase/initial deposit. The amount of the refund, for those who have purchased the Refund Option, will be based on the formula noted above and on the date when the written refund request is received by SkiBig3. The cost of the Refund Option is fully non-refundable. All refund requests must be received in writing.
What is the deadline for the Pre-Season Sale?
Pre-Season pricing is available until October 15th, at which time our pass prices increase to the Full Season Rate.
How do I get a promo code for the renewal offer?
When does the renewal offer expire?
A renewal discount up to $300 is available all season and will be applied to current Season Pass rate at time of purchase. Renewal discounts vary based on pass product.
Are there refunds available from the 19/20 season?
It was unfortunate to see our 19/20 season end earlier than anticipated. To show our gratitude to the 19/20 pass holder community, SkiBig3 is offering a significant one-time renewal discount up to $300 for the coming season.
Can I apply the SkiBig3 renewal discount to a single resort pass?
Renewal discounts are only available when purchasing a 20/21 SkiBig3 Season Pass and are not transferrable to a single mountain pass.
Can I transfer my renewal offer to someone else?
The renewal discount is only available for individual use by the 19/20 SkiBig3 Season Pass holder and is non-transferable.
Can I get Refund Insurance for 20/21?
We are offering a No-Questions-Asked Refund Assurance for all pass holders until December 1, 2020. Any pass holder who has no pass usage prior to December 1, 2020, will have the option of receiving a refund of cost paid less a $45 admin fee.
If you would like to add an extended Refund Option, the cost of purchasing the refund option is $99 per individual pass and $154 per family pass for both the SkiBig3 Pass. The Refund Option protects against circumstances of medical and employment transfer. Please read the policy carefully to understand the terms and conditions.
What are buddy tickets?
Buddy tickets allow you to bring a friend or family skiing or riding at the reduced rate of $105 + GST per person. Buddy tickets must be purchased in advance from the SkiBig3 Adventure Hub, 114 Banff Avenue. Buddy tickets are not available for purchase at the Lake Louise Ski Resort.
Can I use my pass to for summer sightseeing?
Pass perks and local benefits are currently being finalized with our partners and mountain resorts. Continue to watch our website SkiBig3.com/Season-Passes for up-to-date information on both summer and winter benefits and discounts.
What perks and discounts come with my pass?
SkiBig3 Season Pass holders have access to a 50% discount on lift tickets at all Mountain Collective destination resorts – including Revelstoke and Panorama. Pass holders also have access to purchase up to 4 (four) Buddy Tickets to be used at Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise and Mt Norquay for just $105 + GST. Additional pass perks and local benefits are currently being finalized with our partners and mountain resorts. Continue to watch our website SkiBig3.com/Season-Passes for up-to-date information on both summer and winter benefits and discounts.
Where can I pick up my pass?
First, please complete the online waiver to speed up the process of picking up your pass. SkiBig3 Season Passes can be printed and collected at the following locations in advance of season opening. Office and store hours are subject to change, please check online or call in advance prior to pick-up to confirm operational hours.
Banff: SkiBig3 Adventure Hub, 114 Banff Avenue, p: 403-762-4754
Calgary: The Lake Louise Ski Resort Calgary Office, 908, 1333 – 8th Street SW, p: 403-244-4449
Calgary: Sunshine Village Calgary Office, 1037 11 Ave SW, p: 403-705-4000
If you have any questions, please email [email protected] or contact the SkiBig3 Adventure Hub 403-762-4754.
What is the payment plan schedule?
Option One: A non-refundable deposit of just $99 CAD is required by August 1, 2020 to secure the Pre-Season discounted rate, followed by four payments due Sept 15, Oct 15, Nov 15, and Dec 15.
Option Two: A non-refundable deposit of just $299 CAD is required by October 15, 2020 to secure the Pre-Season discounted rate, followed by two equal payments due Nov 15, and Dec 15.
What happens if I miss a payment?
Your SkiBig3 Season Pass will be hot-listed and unavailable for use until payments resume and/or payment is made in full.
Can I make an early payment?
Yes, you can make a payment at any time by calling 403-762-4754 or paying in-person at the SkiBig3 Adventure Hub, 114 Banff Avenue. Please call the SkiBig3 Adventure Hub in advance to ensure hours of operation.
Terms & Conditions
Youth Rate: must be under the age of 18 as of December 31, 2020
Child Rate: must be under the age of 13 as of December 31, 2020
Tiger Rate: must be under the age of 6 as of December 31, 2020
Senior Rate: Seniors are eligible for this rate if turning 65 anytime during the 2020/21 season.
Student Pass is valid for full time students aged 18 – 29, with valid student photo ID from an accredited Canadian college or university. Students must be under the age of 30 as of December 31, 2020.
Family Pass is valid for parents and all children under the age of 18, living at the same address.
Student Family Add-on is valid for 18 – 29 year old University/College Students, who share the same permanent address when at home. Student ID from the accredited college or university is required.
Buddy Tickets are available on Adult, Midweek, Senior, Student, Youth & Family Passes only. Tickets are issued as a dated, one-day Adult SkiBig3 Lift Ticket and are not eligible for re-sale.
- Buddy Tickets are available to purchase at $105+ GST per ticket, to a maximum of four per pass.
- Buddy Tickets are only available for purchase at the SkiBig3 Adventure Hub, 114 Banff Ave. Buddy tickets cannot be purchased directly from Lake Louise guest services.
- Buddy Tickets are not available with the purchase of a Child or Tiger Season Pass.