20/21 Rocky Mountain Passport
The Rocky Mountain Passport: Ski 7 Resorts on one Pass
Special note to our Pass Holder Community (June 22, 2020)
The early closure of our winter season presented many challenges for everyone and we deeply appreciate the ongoing loyalty and support of our local mountain community. To express our immense gratitude, we will be holding all Rocky Mountain Passport prices for the coming winter season and offering an exclusive Renewal Discount up to $400 on your 20/21 Rocky Mountain Passport.
To ease future concerns, we are pleased to include No-Questions-Asked Refund Assurance for all pass purchases until December 1, 2020.
2020/21 Rocky Mountain Passport
No matter what type of terrain or mountain vibe suits your style, you’ll find it here in the Canadian Rockies. Seven of the very best ski resorts in Western Canada have joined together to create the ultimate season pass: The Rocky Mountain Passport.
Follow the snow – this passport is the perfect for those who like to roam.
Ends Oct 15
Ends Oct 15
(5 and under)
|Student Family Add-on||$1,010
|Refund option – Individual||$99||$99||$99|
|Refund option – Family||$154||$154||$154|
Renewal rates are only available to paid 19/20 Rocky Mountain Passport holders. This renewal discount is based on Pre-Season rates that expire on October 15th.
2020/21 Rocky Mountain Passport Benefits
- Unlimited Skiing & riding at Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise Ski Resort, Mt Norquay, Nakiska Ski Area, Fernie Alpine Resort, Kimberley Alpine Resort and Marmot Basin.
- Night skiing and riding at Mt. Norquay (January & February)
Resort Benefits for Rocky Mountain Passport holders. * Subject to change.
- Rentals: 15% off any rentals
- Repair shop: 15% tuning & repairs
- Retail: 10% off Cascade Lodge Retail Outlet
- Lessons: (Monday to Friday only)
- 25% off Adult full day group lessons. (excludes lesson/rental/lift packages and multi day packages)
- 25% off Kids full day group lessons. (excludes lesson/rental/lift packages and multi day packages)
- 10% off afternoon privates
- Dining: 10% off Lone Pine Pub
- Tubing: 10% off regular ticket price
Lake Louise Ski Resort*
- North Face Bistro – 10% off breakfast buffet.
- Powder Keg Lounge – 10% off food from 5pm until close.
- Sawyer’s Nook – 10% off food.
- Whitehorn Lodge – 10% off food.
- Bear’s Den Smokehouse
- 15% off Guided Snowshoe Tours, up to four people .
- Ski School:
- 10% off Kids Lessons (including packages with discounted rental and/or lift tickets). Cannot be combined with multi-day package rates.
- 20% off Adult full-day group lessons.
- 20% off afternoon privates.
- 10% off mid and high-performance equipment rentals.
- 10% off a full Challenge Max tune.
- 10% off merchandise with a Lake Louise Ski Resort logo.
- Snow Tubing:
- Save up to 50% at Tube Park
- Tuning, Rentals & Retail:
- 10% off Tuning and full day Rental packages.
- 10% off all Retail items at Sunshine Mountain Sports . (Retail purchases over $20)
- Ski School programs:
- 20% off ski/snowboard single day programs(Kids Kampus, Ski or Ride Workshops).
Offer not valid on Lift, Lesson, Rental Packages. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. The discount is only valid for Full Day lessons.
- 20% off ski/snowboard single day programs(Kids Kampus, Ski or Ride Workshops).
- Dining at Sunshine Village:
- 20% off Creekside Bar & Grill (Gondola Base) and at the Lookout Kitchen & Bar all-day, 7 days a week.
- 20% off at Goat’s Eye Grill, at The Alpine Grill, and at the Sunshine Burger Co. before 12 noon and after 2pm.
We are all planning for the return of another fantastic winter season, however we recognize the current world situation is uncertain and sometimes things just don’t as planned. To alleviate some concerns, we are providing all pass purchasers a No-Questions-Asked Refund Assurance, available until December 1, 2020. Any pass holder who has no pass usage prior to December 1, 2020, will have the option of receiving a refund of cost-of-pass-paid less a $45+GST administration fee. To access this refund, the pass holder must notify SkiBig3 in writing no later than December 1, 2020.
If you would like to add an extended Refund Option, the cost of purchasing the refund option is $99 per individual pass and $154 per family pass for both the SkiBig3 Season Pass and the Rocky Mountain Passport. The cost of the refund option is non-refundable and must be purchased at the same time as the season pass.
Refund Option requests must be in writing to SkiBig3, and will be considered only for the following reasons:
A doctor’s certificate must be presented stating the date of injury & first treatment, type of injury, and estimated time of recovery before alpine skiing/snowboarding can be resumed. Medical conditions and injuries must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding for at least 30 consecutive days from the injury date. Pre-existing injuries or medical conditions and intentional self-injury are NOT covered by the Refund Option.
The employment transfer must be within the same company. An employer’s letter must be presented stating the location, start date, and length of transfer. The pass holder may not have changed employers between the date of season pass purchase and the date of application for refund. Employment transfers must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding at SkiBig3/Rocky Mountain Passport resorts for 30 consecutive days. The pass holder must move their principal residence outside of Alberta. Pass holders who change employers, or voluntarily leave the area for work or travel are not covered under the Refund Option.
Refund Options Do Not Include:
- Intentional self-injury or pre-existing injury
- Voluntarily leaving the area for work or travel, or any other change in employment status other than a transfer by current employer
- Environmental and mechanical circumstances such as fire, vandalism, labor disputes, mechanical failures or weather conditions
- Travel plan cancellations – i.e. deciding to not travel to Banff National Park
- Change of mind
If for any reason over the course of the 20/21 season you request a refund on your 20/21 Season Pass purchase , you will receive a pro-rated refund as calculated below:
- Refunds will be made on Purchase Price multiplied by the maximum percentage available on the date the claim is received (see grid below) less the Usage Value.
- Usage Value is determined by the age-category, daily retail lift-ticket rate multiplied by the number of days skied, at each resort.
- Refunds relating to Family Passes will be calculated only on the individual party’s portion of the Family Pass. (eg – 1 adult within a family group requests a refund due to illness while the other family members continue skiing for the season)
|Date Claim Received
(of current season)
(as % of purchase price)
|Prior to December 1, 2020*||100%*|
|Prior to December 10, 2020||95%|
|Prior to December 21, 2020||75%|
|Prior to January 25, 2021||50%|
|Prior to February 28, 2021||25%|
|From March 1, 2021||0%|
*The No-Questions-Asked Refund Assurance is only available until December 1, 2020 for pass holders with zero (0) usage and is subject to a $45+GST administration fee. After December 1, 2020 there will be NO REFUNDS WHATSOEVER on any Season Pass unless the REFUND OPTION is purchased at the time of pass purchase/initial deposit. The amount of the refund, for those who have purchased the Refund Option, will be based on the formula noted above and on the date when the written refund request is received by SkiBig3. The cost of the Refund Option is fully non-refundable. All refund requests must be received in writing.
Terms & Conditions
Youth Rate: must be under the age of 18 as of December 31, 2020
Child Rate: must be under the age of 13 as of December 31, 2020
Tiger Rate: must be under the age of 6 as of December 31, 2020
Senior Rate: Seniors are eligible for this rate if turning 65 anytime during the 2020/21 season.
Student Pass is valid for full time students aged 18 – 29, with valid student photo ID from an accredited Canadian college or university. Students must be under the age of 30 as of December 31, 2020.
Family Pass is valid for parents and all children under the age of 18, living at the same address.
Student Family Add-on is valid for 18 – 29 year old University/College Students, who share the same permanent address when at home. Student ID from the accredited college or university is required.
What is the deadline for the Pre-Season Sale?
Pre-Season pricing is available until October 15th, at which time our pass prices increase to the Full Season Rate.
How do I get a promo code for the renewal offer?
All 19/20 Rocky Mountain Passport holders were emailed a unique promo-code on June 22, 2020 to access their renewal discount. If you did not receive this email, please call us at 403-762-4754 or email [email protected] with your contact information and we will confirm your status and provide you with a unique promo-code.
Are there refunds available from the 19/20 season?
It was unfortunate to see our 19/20 season end earlier than anticipated. To show our gratitude to the 19/20 Rocky Mountain Passport community, SkiBig3 is offering a significant one-time renewal discount up to $400 for the coming season.
Can I get Refund Insurance for 20/21?
We are offering a No-Questions-Asked Refund Assurance for all pass holders until December 1, 2020. Any pass holder who has no pass usage prior to December 1, 2020, will have the option of receiving a refund of cost paid less a $45 admin fee.
If you would like to add an extended Refund Option, the cost of purchasing the refund option is $99 per individual pass and $154 per family pass for both the SkiBig3 Pass. The Refund Option protects against circumstances of medical and employment transfer. Please read the policy carefully to understand the terms and conditions.
When does the renewal offer expire?
A renewal discount up to $400 for Rocky Mountain Passport (RMP) is available all season and will be applied to current RMP rate at time of purchase. Renewal discounts vary based on pass product.
Can I transfer my renewal offer to someone else?
The renewal discount is only available for individual use by the 19/20 Rocky Mountain Passport holder and is non-transferable.
Can I apply the Rocky Mountain Passport renewal discount to a single resort pass?
Renewal discounts are only available when purchasing a 20/21 Rocky Mountain Passport and are not transferrable to a single mountain pass or SkiBig3 season pass.
Make the Canadian Rockies your winter-home base!
Whatever kind of terrain suits your style, you’ll find it here in the Canadian Rockies. Seven of the best ski resorts in Western Canada have joined together to create the ultimate season pass. The Rocky Mountain Passport gives you access to: Mt. Norquay, The Lake Louise Ski Resort, Sunshine Village, Nakiska Ski Resort, Fernie Alpine Resort, Kimberley Alpine Resort and Marmot Basin.
With your Rocky Mountain Passport you’ll be free to roam light, dry powder, incredible terrain, fun parks and endless runs, discovering those hidden stashes unknown to others.
From early November to mid-May, ski and ride to your hearts content with one of the longest seasons in North America.