PLAN YOUR VACATION
Banff and Lake Louise in the awe-inspiring Canadian Rockies is an extraordinary place that only feels a million miles away.
Banff & Lake Louise Vacation Guide
Three iconic Canadian Rockies mountain resorts share 8,000 acres of skiing, 2 gondolas, 26 chairlifts and piles of legendary powder snow. Every kind of run imaginable, and some that simply aren’t. Two historic ski towns offering everything from posh and pampered to retro and rustic. All surrounded by a vast, pristine and protected wilderness so breathtaking that it’s part of Canada’s first national park.
Getting Here Is Easy.
The closest airport to Banff & Lake Louise is located in Calgary, Alberta. Frequent flights connect the Calgary International Airport (YYC) to many cities across Canada, US, UK, and the rest of the world. From the airport, Banff is just a 90 minute drive along the all-weather, four-lane Trans-Canada Highway (Hwy #1) and Lake Louise is just a scenic 45 minutes further west.
Ski & Stay Packages
The big mountain resorts of Banff Sunshine, The Lake Louise Ski Resort, and Mt Norquay, serviced by the ski towns of Banff and Lake Louise, are as good as it gets for skiers, snowboarders and outdoor aficionados of all stripes seeking the winter adventure of a lifetime.
Discover a huge range of vacation packages available for all tastes and budgets. Customize your own trip or select from top ski & stay packages. With over 30 accommodation partners and great local knowledge, SkiBig3 can help you find the right package at the best price.
SkiBig3 Lift Tickets
- 3 Mountain pass includes Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise and Mt Norquay
- Multi-day tickets save you money
- Flex days make it easy to play and relax
- No lines! Hotel delivery included with advanced booking
- Daily Ski Shuttles to resorts included with ticket
- Exclusive Food & Beverage specials for SkiBig3 guests only
- Tubing & Night Skiing at Mt. Norquay
- Free Hot Springs pass with 3+ days of skiing
- Take the trifecta challenge!
Experiences & Adventures