22 DREAM DESTINATIONS, 2 DAYS AT EACH
PLUS 50% OFF ADDITIONAL DAYS
Ski two days each, plus 50% off additional days at Alta, Arapahoe Basin, Aspen Snowmass, Banff Sunshine, Big Sky Montana, Jackson Hole, Lake Louise Ski Resort, Mammoth, Niseko United (Japan), Revelstoke, Snowbasin, Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows, Sugarbush, Taos, Mt Buller and Thredbo (Australia), Coronet Peak / The Remarkables (New Zealand), and Valle Nevado (Chile).
New for 2020/21: Grand Targhee Resort, Panorama Mountain Resort, Sugarloaf, Chamonix (France).
Skiing or riding the Mountain Collective is like nothing else you’ll ever experience.
44 days of total skiing at 22 iconic destinations across 4 continents. Learn More Now.
50% off days at Banff Sunshine and Lake Louise are available as a direct-to-lift pass and are based off the one-day SkiBig3 Lift Ticket rate.
Be a Part of the Mountain Collective
2020/21 Mountain Collective Pass is now back on sale. Only $469 USD and Kids 12 and under, just $99 USD
PLUS – Bonus 3rd day at the destination of your choice (while supplies last)
22 DREAM DESTINATIONS. 2 DAYS AT EACH. 44 DAYS OF SKIING & RIDING.
Each 2020-21 passholder will receive:
- 44 days total at The Collective destinations:
- 2 days at Alta Ski Area
- 2 days at Arapahoe Basin Ski Resort
- 2 days at Aspen Snowmass
- 2 days at Banff Sunshine Village
- 2 days at Big Sky
- 2 days at Chamonix, France – NEW FOR 2020-21
- 2 days at Cornet Peak/ The Remarkables, NZ
- 2 days at Grand Targhee Resort – NEW FOR 2020-21
- 2 days at Jackson Hole
- 2 days at Lake Louise Ski Resort
- 2 days at Mammoth
- 2 days at Niseko United, Japan
- 2 days at Panorama Mountain Resort – NEW FOR 2020-21
- 2 days at Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- 2 days at Snowbird
- 2 days at Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows
- 2 days at Sugarbush
- 2 days at Sugarloaf – NEW FOR 2020-21
- 2 days at Taos
- 2 days at Mt Buller, AU
- 2 days at Thredbo, AU
- 2 days at Valle Nevado, Chile
- Plus 50% off all additional days at The Collective destinations
- Special Mountain Collective lodging deals
- NO BLACKOUT DATES
Special note about extra days in Banff & Lake Louise:
Additional 50% off days at Banff Sunshine and Lake Louise Ski Resort are available with a direct-to-lift pass, and will be charged at 50% off the one-day SkiBig3 Lift Ticket Rate.
Additional benefits for passholders:
- Receive two additional days at Global Affiliate Resorts* – Chamonix Mont Blanc, France.*
- Complimentary 1-year Protect Our Winters membership
For questions regarding redemption of your 2019/20 pass please contact us at (enter phone number and/or email address.) or call Mountain Collective Customer Service at 1.800.705.6286.
Great Deals for Mountain Collective Passholders
Mountain Collective Pass holders can take advantage of all SkiBig3 Vacation Packages – without the need to bundle with a SkiBig3 Lift Ticket.
For more information or to book, speak to one of our SkiBig3 Vacation Planners at 1-844-754-2443 or check out the deals online.
Passholder number will be required for booking.
Big3 Passholder Benefits
2019/20 Big3 Season Passholders benefit from 50% off lift-tickets at all Mountain Collective Destinations including:
- Alta Ski Area
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Resort
- Aspen Snowmass
- Big Sky
- Cornet Peak/ The Remarkables, NZ
- Jackson Hole
- Niseko United, JP
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Snowbasin Resort
- Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows
- Mt Buller, AU
- Thredbo, AU
- Valle Nevado, CL
In order to redeem, bring your Big3 Pass to the ticket gate at any of the above mentioned resorts and let them know that you are a Mountain Collective Destination resort premier pass holder.
7 REASONS WHY A MOUNTAIN COLLECTIVE PASS MAKES SENSE IN BANFF NATIONAL PARK
Whether you want to ski as many resorts as possible, or you just want to make your money go further, the Mountain Collective pass has a strong reputation for good reason.
It’s a smart choice for skiers and snowboarders anywhere in North America – and next season in Banff National Park, the perks are going even further.
In short: this one pass gets you 2 days each at 18 resorts (36 ski days). Next season this includes 4 days in Banff National Park (instead of two).
Nice deal, right? You can learn more about the Mountain Collective Pass now, or read on for more details on why this pass makes great sense when skiing in Banff National Park.