Say goodbye to winter in the best way possible at the 91st annual Slush Cup event, Sunshine’s LARGEST event.
Held each year on the last day of the season, Slush Cup is a competition where participants ski or snowboard down a run into an icy pool of water. The aim is to skim across the pool until you’ve reached the end.
This year, we will be celebrating our 91st anniversary, so stay tuned for more details. The first jump of Slush Cup 91st will be at noon.
-From 8 AM to 9 AM at the Event Tent in the Village.
-As there are limited spots, Sunshine Staff will be handing out Waiting Number Cards to people lining up in front of the Event Tent, then will proceed to the registration process.
-Come in early to make sure you have a spot! Guests usually start lining up as early as 7:15/30 AM at the Gondola base.
-The first jump of Slush Cup 91 will be happening at 12 noon, Monday, May 20th.
What do you need?
– Bring your Photo ID & $20 – We won’t allow people to register if they don’t have a Photo ID with them. 18 and over only.
– Sign a Waiver/Photo Release and listen to Safety details
– Have a Costume and Costume Description – Don’t forget to make it funny! Your description will be announced by the MC
– Have a photo taken with your Bib
– Attend the Safety Meeting at 10:30 AM
– $20 CAD
– Must be 18 or older to participate
– No alcohol or drugs are permitted before or during the event
– No Inverted maneuvers are permitted