- This event has passed.
Beer vs Wine Lunch
July 16 @ 11:00 am - 2:30 pm
Join us at the Whitehorn Bistro on Friday July 16th for a unique lunch experience! A four-course meal (see menu below), prepared by our Executive Chef, David Acero will be placed before you. Each course will be paired with two samples… one beer, and one wine. Let the competition begin! Once you’ve decided which paired the best with the food, mark down your favorite choice. At the end, we’ll find out who is the Beer vs. Wine Champion… Banded Peak Brewing, or Mission Hill Estate Winery! This is a fun social lunch you won’t soon forget.
- Whitehorn Bistro Patio (we will host indoors if the weather is not favorable.)
- Includes a four-course lunch, wine & beer pairings, tasting notes and a Sightseeing Gondola ticket.
- General Admission – $94.99 + GST.
- Season Passholder Price – $79.99 + GST.
- 11:00am: Arrive at the Lake Louise Summer Gondola and check in at Guest Services.
- 11:05am: Load the Summer Gondola.
- 11:30am sharp: Lunch will begin.
- 2:30pm: Lunch will approximately end.