Change & Cancellation Policies
Ski & Stay Packages
- 5% Deposit due at time of booking – final payment due 14 days prior to arrival.
- Free changes until 14 days prior but are subject to supplier and rate availability, within 14 days $20 change fees apply.
- Packages including airfare require full payment at time of booking, flights are 100% non-refundable.
- Some activities require full payment due at time of booking, and are non-refundable.
- Cancellations outside of 14 days are subject to a $50 cancellation fee, plus any applicable hotel charges.
- Within 14 days, bookings are non-refundable.
Retail Products — Lift Tickets, Rentals, Snow School
- All cancellation or changes outside 7 days are subject to a $20 fee.
- Inside 7 days of arrival – Ticket and Rentals will not be refunded and cannot be transferred to another person.
- Rentals – Early rental returns are not eligible for a refund (full or partial)
- Snow School – Full payment upon booking.
- Based on availability, changes can be made up to 24hrs of lesson time. No refunds inside 24hrs.
- Please refer to FAQ section of our Lift Tickets Page
- Refund Option available for $99 per individual pass & $154 per family pass. Cost of the refund option is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Refunds will only be considered due to medical conditions or transfer of employment – outside of Alberta within the same company.
- Refunds will be made on the Purchase Price less Usage Value to a maximum percentage available on the date the claim is received (see percentage grid below).
- Usage Value will be determined by the age-category, daily retail lift-ticket rate multiplied by the number of days skied, at each resort
- Refunds relating to Family Passes will be calculated only on the injured party’s portion of the Family Pass
- Refund Percentage Grid: Prior to Season Opening – 95%; Prior to December 21 – 75%; Prior to January 25 – 50%; Prior to February 28 – 25%; From March 1 onward – 0%
- There will be NO REFUNDS on any Season Pass unless the Refund Option is purchased at the time of pass purchase.