Book with Confidence
Change, Cancellation & Booking Policies
20/21 Ski & Stay Packages
- All packages booked prior to April 30, 2020: No cancellation or change fees until 14 days prior to arrival.
- 5% Deposit due at time of booking – final payment due 14 days prior to arrival.
- Free changes until 14 days prior but are subject to supplier and rate availability, within 14 days $20 change fees apply.
- Packages including airfare require full payment at time of booking, flights are 100% non-refundable.
- Some activities require full payment due at time of booking, and are non-refundable.
- Within 14 days of arrival, all bookings are non-refundable.
Kids Ski Free Vacation Packages 20/21
- Valid for children 12 years old and under.
- Must be part of a Ski & Stay Package that includes a minimum of one 5-day Adult SkiBig3 Lift Ticket.
- Maximum 3 children per party. All children must be family-related to purchaser of the 5-day Adult Lift Ticket included within the package.
- Proof of family relationship may be required (eg. names on the same health care card)
- Evidence of ages of the children. Not required at time of booking but as back-up when skiing.
- “Stay Free” applies to a shared room, when available with lodging property. Rates and conditions vary per hotel and is typically dependent on 2 adults sharing in the same room.
Retail Products — Lift Tickets, Rentals, Snow School
- All cancellation or changes outside 7 days are subject to a $20 fee.
- Inside 7 days of arrival – Ticket and Rentals will not be refunded and cannot be transferred to another person.
- Rentals – Early rental returns are not eligible for a refund (full or partial)
- Snow School – Full payment upon booking.
- Based on availability, changes can be made up to 24hrs of lesson time. No refunds inside 24hrs.
- Please refer to FAQ section of our Lift Tickets Page
Update: (April 3, 2020): Though our 2019/20 winter operations are indefinitely suspended across our resorts, our desire to retain your trust and loyalty is stronger than ever. We understand and share in the frustrations this global pandemic brings and we deeply appreciate your patience as we navigate and focus on working through the challenges COVID-19 presents to our entire ski community. We are working on a plan to express our appreciation for the continued support of our season passholders. While details are still unknown, we will be sure to update our passholder community with further information as soon as possible.
- Refund Option available for $99 per individual pass & $154 per family pass. Cost of the refund option is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Refunds will only be considered due to medical conditions or transfer of employment – outside of Alberta within the same company.
- Refunds will be made on the Purchase Price less Usage Value to a maximum percentage available on the date the claim is received (see percentage grid below).
- Usage Value will be determined by the age-category, daily retail lift-ticket rate multiplied by the number of days skied, at each resort
- Refunds relating to Family Passes will be calculated only on the injured party’s portion of the Family Pass
- Refund Percentage Grid: Prior to Season Opening – 95%; Prior to December 21 – 75%; Prior to January 25 – 50%; Prior to February 28 – 25%; From March 1 onward – 0%
- There will be NO REFUNDS on any Season Pass unless the Refund Option is purchased at the time of pass purchase.
- Season Passes are issued for the exclusive use of the pass holder. It is the sole responsibility of the pass holder to ensure it is not being used by a person other than themselves. Accessing a ski lift with a Season Pass belonging to another person is considered theft and fraudulent use of the pass. Infractions of this policy may result in full cancellation of the pass and all pass privileges, without compensation or recourse.
UPDATED 19/20 CANCELLATION POLICY (March 17, 2020)
SkiBig3 has a flexible cancellation policy for packages booked for the 2019/20 season, which has been adapted to assist visitors during the Covid-19 pandemic. All cancellation fees will be waived, less any applicable applicable hotel or activity charges.
Due to travel restrictions, international bookings will automatically be refunded on your credit card for the full amount of your vacation. It may take 10-14 days to receive your refund due to the high volume of customers affected.