Get Your Slope-Side Flirt On! With Valentine’s Day coming up, it’s the perfect time to test out some of these powder-themed pick-up lines. They are guaranteed to score you digits – or at the very least a laugh!
1. Better get the safety bar down quick ‘cause I am worried about falling… for you.
2. Getting on this chair with you was definitely the lift I needed.
3. Are you a ski racer by any chance? Because I know alpine over you.
4. Wow. I really like your jacket. Is it Gore-Tex or boyfriend material?
5. When we get off this lift can you wave down ski patrol? The sight of you just stopped my heart.
6. Do you have a trail map with you? Because I think I just got lost in your eyes.
Looking for something to do for Valentine’s Day?
Couples can make a romantic slope-themed outing of Lake Louise Ski Resort’s Torchlight Dinner & Ski Event. Stay afterhours at the ski resort for a nice meal and first tracks down a freshly groomed slope lit by torchlight.
At Sunshine Village, indulge in delectable farm-to-table cuisine at 7,200 feet at the prestigious Eagle’s Nest located in the Sunshine Mountain Lodge. Join us on Valentine’s Day for this exclusive three course dinner.
Singles can head to Mt Norquay for Lifts of Love: a speed dating event where you meet a new potential mate on each lift ride up!
To book your next ski vacation at Ski Banff-Lake Louise-Sunshine, check out our featured ski and stay vacation packages or call us at 1-844-754-2443.