Who likes free stuff?
We have a set of Elan Amphibio Waveflex 78 Ti ski (length 168) with ELX 11.0 Fusion Bindings. to give away to one of our lucky Facebook followers. We’re strong believers in the concept of paying it forward to our ski buddies, which is why we want you to tag and nominate and friend for the prize!
How to Enter
- Tag a friend in the photo of the Elan ski posted on the SkiBig3 Facebook page
- Your friend will be entered into the prize draw.
- Note: Your friends can tag you in return!
- Both you and your friend must have ‘Liked’ the SkiBig3 Facebook page to be eligible to win.
- Enter as many times as you want, tag as many people as you want. They’ll likely do the same in return for you!
See the full terms and condition below. You can also visit our vacation specials and packages page to get you thinking about your Banff-Lake Louise ski trip on your new skis!
Elan Ski Competition – Terms and Conditions
- The ‘Competition’ refers to the Elan Ski giveaway run by Ski Banff-Lake Louise-Sunshine (SBLLS) on Facebook. The prize is one pair Elan Skis, model Amphibio Waveflex 78 Ti ski (length 168) with ELX 11.0 Fusion Bindings. Approx retail value $1,000.
- To enter the Competition you must go to www.facebook.com/SkiBig3 and tag (nominate) a friend to win the skis. That friend is entered into the prize draw for the skis.
- You may tag (nominate) as many friends as you like for the prize. You may not tag (nominate) yourself. Your friend is welcome to tag (nominate) you in return.
- Both you and your tagged (nominated) friend must ‘Like’ the www.facebook.com/SkiBig3 fan page to be eligible for the prize.
- The Competition opens at 11:00am, Thursday Mar 27, 2014. The competition closes at 17:00pm on Thursday April 3, 2014. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
- One winner will receive a pair of Elan Skis are model Amphibio Waveflex 78 Ti ski (length 168) with ELX 11.0 Fusion Bindings. Approx retail value $1,000. The Elan skis will be shipped to the home or business address of the prizewinner, at no cost to the prizewinner. SBLLS accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize such as damage of the ski in transit, shipping receiving costs, or faulty issues to the skis on use.
- The winner will be announced on the SBLLS Facebook page by April 8th, 2014. The prizewinner will be given contact details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to SBLLS within 7 days of being notified by SBLLS, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and SBLLS shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the public Facebook message within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and SBLLS shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- No purchase necessary.
- SBLLS accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. SBLLS further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition, or in the use of the Elan skis.
- SBLLS reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of SBLLS in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- SBLLS shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please e-mail us at [email protected] with Elan Competition in the subject line.