Choosing SkiBIg3 in Banff and Lake Louise for your next Banff ski trip makes perfect sense. Here, you can explore 8,000 acres of terrain across 3 unique ski resorts, all situated between two authentic mountain towns. Plus, from affordable condos to castles in the rockies, there’s a Banff ski trip waiting for every budget and bucket list.
When you book your Canada ski vacation with SkiBig3, you can rest assured we will find the Ski & Stay vacation package that is right for you. We’re locals so we know this destination like no-one else and we’re ready to share this inside scoop with you.
Why should you book your Banff ski trip with SkiBig3?
1) We make changes at no extra cost
We believe personalized service is key. Need to extend your stay or change your dates? SkiBig3 offers complete flexibility with our no-questions-asked cancellation policy. Book your Banff ski trip with just 5% down and you can make changes until 14 days prior to arrival – at no charge! Plus, you can customize your trip to suit your needs. Build a vacation with unique dates, hotel amenities, SkiBig3 Lift Tickets, rentals, snow school lessons, and guided experiences. Whatever you need, we’ve got you covered. We’ll help you organize the perfect Banff and Lake Louise ski vacation.
2) We have a best price guarantee
Winter is low season here. This allows us the flexibility to find you the best Ski & Stay packages across more than 40 hotel partners. SkiBig3 is your winter one-stop-shop for ski packages including hotels, tickets, rentals and snow school. Our local experts know the neighbourhood and we work hard each and every day to find you the best deal. If you discover a better package price somewhere else, we’ll match it and give you an additional 5% discount!
3) We offer exclusive local discounts
Did you know SkiBig3 Lift Ticket holders, Ikon passholders, and Mountain Collective passholders are part of an exclusive club with extra pass benefits? These benefits include:
- Hotel lift ticket delivery: When you arrive at your hotel, your SkiBig3 lift tickets will be waiting for you! No line-ups, no hassles. Hotel lift ticket delivery is available for tickets purchased up to 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Unlimited flexibility to visit all three resorts: Wake up each morning and decide which of the three ski resorts you want to explore: Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise Ski Resort, or Mt. Norquay. if you wanted, you could even visit all three in one day! The SkiBig3 Lift Ticket is valid across all three ski resorts.
- Free ski shuttle access: Leave the driving to us! Your SkiBig3 Lift Ticket gets you complimentary access to frequently scheduled ski shuttles, which deliver you directly to the resort of your choice and back to you hotel at the end of the day.
- Become a SkiBig3 Trifecta Challenge winner: Looking for a challenge on your vacation? While enjoying our mountains take the SkiBig3 Trifecta Challenge. Ski all three resorts on a SkiBig3 Lift Ticket, Ikon pass or Mountain Collective pass and get a SkiBig3 award and a free pint of beer!
- Unlock local pass perks: Enjoy exclusive SkiBig3 Pass Perks with discounts and deals at local restaurants, shops and activities throughout town. Check out the full list of SkiBig3 Pass Perks here.
TIP: Call us at 1-844-754-2443 and our local experts would be happy to provide recommendations on local hot-spots and delicious places to eat.
4) We’re close to an international airport
Getting here is easy! The closest airport, the Calgary International Airport (YYC), is located just 90 minutes west of the town of Banff. Convenient airport shuttles and a direct highway makes the commute a breeze. Once you’re here, our robust network of ski shuttles can take you to all three resorts from almost any hotel in Banff or Lake Louise. We also recommend getting around town with ROAM Transit, Banff’s public transit network. It’s fast, clean, and most hotels offer tokens or vouchers for free rides during your stay in Banff.
Getting around by shuttle and public transit, you’ll quickly discover why Banff National Park is the crown jewel of Canada’s parks system and a leader in sustainable tourism. Its natural scenery will leave you breathless, providing an authenticity that no artificial ski town can match. Choose your home-base from two distinct ski towns: the town of Banff or the village of Lake Louise. Both are world renowned for their history, unique character, and stunning mountain backdrop. We thank you for doing your part to explore Banff National Park car-free!
Still got questions?
Ready to hit the slopes in Banff National Park and experience ski vacation in Banff and Lake Louise? Let us help you create your perfect ski & stay package. To book your next ski vacation with SkiBig3, check out our featured ski and stay vacation packages or call us at 1-844-754-2443.