SkiBig3 Lift Tickets
SAVE UP TO 15%
Big Perks – Multi-day tickets save you money!
- Unlimited skiing at Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise and Mt Norquay
- Night Skiing (Dec – Feb) at Mt. Norquay
- Tubing at Mt Norquay
- NEW: Grace days start with a 2-day ticket!
- Hotel ticket delivery with 3+ day advance purchase
- FREE ski shuttle from Banff & Lake Louise Hotels
How to Save Up to $300
Book 3+ Days of Skiing
- When you purchase a multi-day ticket for three or more days of skiing, you get a lower daily ticket rate and complimentary passes to the Banff Hot Springs. Free Hot Springs Pass available for online purchases only.
Reserve Online and In Advance
- Reserve 21 days in advance of arrival for a bigger discount and free ticket delivery to your hotel.
- 4 – 20 days in advance of arrival for next-level discount & hotel delivery
- 3 days in advance for free hotel delievery
Remember These Dates
- LOW SEASON: Lower rates are available from opening day to Dec 15 and April 3 through May 21
- REGULAR SEASON: Regular rates are from Jan 3 to Feb 15 & Feb 26 to Apr 2
- HOLIDAY SEASON: Highest rates are during holidays, Dec 16 – Jan 2 and Feb 16-25
Ski the Big3 for less – reserve lift tickets in advance for bigger savings!
Includes free ski shuttle transportation to all 3 ski resorts and exclusive daily specials.
Why riders & skiers prefer the SkiBig3 Lift Ticket
It’s the easiest way to sample all 3 ski resorts
The SkiBig3 Lift Ticket makes it super simple to ski all three mountains because you don’t have to worry about arranging transportation or lining up to buy individual lift tickets. It’s all taken care of for you. And with fewer details to worry about, you can focus on what’s most important: enjoying the powder.
Flexible ski dates give you more freedom
Want to take a break from skiing to rest up or go on a tour? With the SkiBig3 Lift Ticket, you’re not tied to an itinerary. For example, if you select the “3 Out of 5 Days” pass, you can ski for two days, rest for two days, and then ski again on day five. Grace days start with a 2-day ticket!
You never have to worry about transportation
Why drive on winter roads or battle for a parking spot at the resort? Your SkiBig3 Lift Ticket includes free daily transportation to and from all three Banff ski hills. Modern shuttle buses (which run at least every hour) will pick you up at your hotel and take you right to the resort.
Lift tickets sent to your hotel, so there’s no waiting in line
Your SkiBig3 Lift Ticket will be delivered to your hotel 24 hours before your first day of skiing (provided you order the ticket at least 3 days in advance). That means you won’t have to waste time standing in line to get a day pass at the resort you can hit the slopes from the moment you arrive.
Ski the Big3 for less by purchasing your lift tickets online
Includes free ski shuttle transportation to all 3 ski resorts and exclusive pass perks.
What happens after I order my SkiBig3 Lift Ticket online?
If you have made reservations 72 hours in advance, we will make sure your SkiBig3 Lift Ticket is sent to the hotel you’re staying at one day before your first day of skiing. Simply pick it up at the lobby.
How does lift ticket delivery work?
We deliver SkiBig3 lift tickets to most hotels in Banff, Lake Louise and Canmore free of charge, as long as you purchase at least 72 hours in advance.
Simply specify your check-in/arrival date when purchasing online and we’ll make sure your tickets are waiting for you at the reception when you check in. If you are unsure which date to put please specify the day *before* you plan on skiing so that we can have the tickets ready in advance and help you avoid the lines.
Helpful tip: Be sure to match the name of the ticket purchase with the name of the person checking in.
If your hotel isn’t listed or you are purchasing with less than 72 hours then you can either have your tickets waiting for you at the SkiBig3 Adventure Hub, centrally located in Banff at 119 Banff Ave, or in Canmore at Gear Up Sports, 1302 Bow Valley Trail. Unfortunately we are not able to deliver lift tickets to personal residences.
If you have a slight change of plans or a flight delay don’t worry, lift-tickets aren’t activated until they are first scanned at one of our ski resorts.
How do flex/grace days work?
With the SkiBig3 Lift Ticket, you’re not tied to consecutive ski days. For example, if you select the “3 Out Of 5 Days” ticket, you can ski for two days, rest for two days, and then ski again on day five. Ski or grace days can be taken any time during the date-window of your ticket.
- 2 out of 3 days: 2 ski days within a 3-day window
- 3 out of 5 days: 3 ski days within a 5-day window
- 4 out of 6 days: 4 ski days within a 6-day window
- 5 out of 7 days: 5 ski days within a 7-day window
- 6 out of 8 days: 6 ski days within a 8-day window
- 7 out of 9 days: 7 ski days within a 9-day window
- 8-13 ski days: includes 3 grace days
- 13+ ski days: includes 4 grace days
How does the free ski shuttle service work?
Every SkiBig3 Lift Ticket includes free shuttle transportation to and from Norquay, Banff Sunshine and Lake Louise. The shuttles run every day during the ski season and will pick you up at or near your hotel. You can read the shuttle schedule by clicking here.
Are there any restrictions on how I can use the SkiBig3 Lift Ticket?
None at all. Your SkiBig3 Lift Ticket works the same as if you had purchased three individual lift tickets. That means you decide which days you’d like to ski Norquay and which days you’d like to ski Sunshine and Lake Louise. In fact, you could even ski two different resorts in one incredibly busy day.
What's the cancellation policy?
Cancellations up to 7 days prior to your arrival are subject to a $20 cancellation fee per order. Your SkiBig3 Lift Tickets are non-refundable within 7 days. Exceptional situations including injury, immediate family emergency or circumstances beyond your control will be considered with the proper documentation, e.g. a medical certificate. In the event that a refund is granted due to these extenuating circumstances, the refund will only be issued to the individual ticket holder.