Canada Day in Banff
Come celebrate Canada Day in Banff National Park!
On July 1, the Town of Banff is turning its Downtown Pedestrian Zone into an entertainment and activity space. Rather than a parade, there will be live performances and events throughout the Pedestrian Zone on Canada Day.
Look out for special events at these locations:
- Banff Avenue Pedestrian Zone
- Bear Street and plaza
- Whyte Museum Grounds beside Bow Avenue
- Banff High School Field on Banff Avenue
Canada Day in Banff events include:
- A special Canada Day Market on Bear Street
- Games and activities for the whole family at the high school
- Storytime at the Banff Public Library
- Music and more at the museum grounds and Banff Avenue
- A pyrotechnic display to wrap up the day’s events