- Responsible for producing & updating marketing assets using SkiBig3 Brand Guidelines.
- Building HTML5 digital assets for winter advertising campaigns.
- Creating HTML email templates for distribution.
- Designing print collateral including trail maps, rack-cards, flyers, posters and advertising pieces.
- Designing marketing & sales materials– including banners, signage, flyers and trade-show materials.
- Building new online content for the SkiBig3 website – including webpages, blogs, and galleries.
- Working with the retail & marketing teams to develop SkiBig3 branded merchandise.
- Act as a tollgate to ensure unified brand consistency across all departments.
- WordPress or other web-based CMS
- Experience using CRM database systems and email distribution platforms
- Design skills using HTML, CSS, Photoshop, InDesign and/or Illustrator
- Experience in preparing & packaging digital files ready for the print process
- Experience in preparing & packaging digital files for online advertising
- Experience working from and adhering to brand guidelines
- Video editing skills would be considered an asset
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working independently towards deadlines as well as collaborating with others
- Enthusiasm for skiing and/or snowboarding is a plus
- 2 – 3 years of education or related experience
We are looking for a creative person that is excited to work collaboratively with an innovative, digitally driven marketing team. We encourage all interested and qualified candidates to apply
Application Deadline: February 20, 2018
Start Date: April 2, 2018