- Have fun!
- Attend daily, morning on snow training sessions.
- Instruction, guiding, hosting and assisting guests of our programs.
- Conduct yourself in a safe and professional manner at all times.
- Always be on time and well-presented before meeting groups.
- Attendance at après ski with guests at the end of each program.
- Act as an ambassador for SkiBig3.
- Adhere to all policies and regulations at Lake Louise, Sunshine Village and Mt Norquay.
What you bring:
- Sense of fun with an energetic, positive attitude.
- Safety conscious, mature professionals.
- Genuine, honest, hard-working people.
- Reliable, organized and well-presented people.
- Previous experience in the snow, tourism, outdoor education, industry.
- Familiarity with Banff and our 3 resorts (not essential but considered an asset).
- CSIA, Level 2, 3 or 4 (or equivalent) desirable.
- Legally eligible to work in Canada, either Canadian citizenship/permanent resident or valid work permit.
- A police background check valid within six months of hire date.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Wage based on qualifications and experience
- CSIA Leadership training & development course support
- Tri Area Ski Privileges
If you are an enthusiastic experienced ski guide with a teaching background and looking for a new and exciting opportunity in a world-class ski destination, we would love to hear from you! Please send a cover letter and resume telling us why you believe you would be a great member of team SkiBig3.