SKIBIG3 CSIA & CASI LEVEL 3 INSTRUCTOR/GUIDE POSITION – SKI ALL THREE! – WINTER SEASON 2019/2020
SkiBig3 specializes in providing a full destination visitor experience, from reservations to guided experiences across our three unique ski resorts; Banff Sunshine, The Lake Louise Ski Resort and Mt. Norquay. We are seeking applications from fun, professional and motivated ski instructor-guides to provide life changing moments for our guests. SkiBig3 operates a beginner to advance level snow school with emphasis on providing instruction/guiding on-mountain experiences. This unique opportunity allows collaboration with Snow School leaders from the three ski areas, while showcasing close to 8000 acres of skiable terrain to our visitors.
This is a great rewarding seasonal opportunity to ski on all three SkiBig3 mountains (November – Mid-April) This job consists of a 3 – 6 day work week and you would get to work with a like-minded team from all over the world, making lifelong friends, not to mention living in the stunning world heritage site of Banff National Park.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Have fun!
- Attend weekly, on snow training sessions
- Instruction, guiding, hosting and assisting guests of our programs
- Conduct yourself in a safe and professional manner at all times
- Always be on time and well-presented before meeting groups
- Attendance at après ski with guests at the end of each program
- Act as an ambassador for SkiBig3
- Adhere to all policies and regulations at Lake Louise, Sunshine Village and Mt Norquay
What you bring:
- Sense of fun with an energetic, positive attitude
- Safety conscious, mature professionals
- Basic knowledge of Banff and the three ski resorts
- Reliable, organized and well-presented
- Previous experience in the snow industry, ski instructing/guiding, tourism, outdoor education
- CSIA & CASI, Level 3 (or equivalent).
- Legally eligible to work in Canada, either Canadian citizenship/permanent resident or valid work permit.
- A police background check valid within six months of hire date.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Wage based on qualifications and experience
- CSIA Leadership training & development course support
- SkiBig3 season pass
How to Apply
SkiBig3 has a vibrant, hip, company culture and this role offers competitive wages, excellent benefits, a SkiBig3 season pass, company bonus plan and much, much more!
If you are an enthusiastic experienced ski guide with a teaching background and looking for a new and exciting opportunity in a world-class ski destination, we would love to hear from you! Please send a cover letter and resume telling us why you believe you would be a great member of team SkiBig3 to Sonya Manser – HR Coordinator – using one of the following methods:
Suite 207, 215 Banff Avenue
(2nd Floor Sundance Mall)
We thank all applicants; only those selected for an interview will be contacted