SkiBig3 works on behalf of Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise Ski Resort and Mt Norquay to provide destination visitors amazing winter experiences in Banff National Park. Our goal is to extend awareness of Banff and Lake Louise as a life-changing ski destination and provide easy access to vacation planning booking experiences for visitors around the globe. We are a fun, committed and hardworking team, dedicated to sharing our love of snow and winter sports in Banff and Lake Louise with visitors from around the world.
SkiBig3 is currently looking for a Digital Technologist to join our vibrant team. The primary focus of the role is to maintain and evolve SkiBig3 digital solutions including web, apps, reporting and IT. The tasks required by the successful candidate will change intermittently, based on the seasonal needs of our business and the applicant’s core strengths. The successful candidate will find opportunity to learn and grow within a highly specialized IT team, and will receive real-world digital marketing and app development experience, in a thriving ecommerce/IT environment, which is tied to the ski industry.
- Assist in development and maintenance of SkiBig3 online and digital properties including skibig3.com, mobile app and digital signage
- Assist in maintenance and development of SkiBig3 operational tools
- Assist in maintenance and development of queries and reports
- API integration with our various partners
Qualifications & Skills:
- Post-secondary degree or certificate in computer science/engineering, software or web development, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with WordPress, html/js/css/php, analytics, google tag manager, dynamic ads, html email templates, 404s, redirects
- Ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures and an interest in learning Business Intelligence tools (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, PowerBI, etc)
- Potential for C# development
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Passion for skiing/snowboarding preferred
- Ability to work legally in Canada required
- Contract position based at the Banff office
How to Apply
SkiBig3 has a vibrant, hip, company culture and this role offers competitive wages, a SkiBig3 season pass, and much, much more!
If you possess the above attributes and would like to join our passionate, energetic SkiBig3 team, please submit your resume, along with a cover letter telling us why you are the perfect candidate for this position to:
Suite 207, 215 Banff Avenue
(2nd Floor Sundance Mall)
We thank all applicants; only those selected for an interview will be contacted