Business Development Coordinator
Great Benefits, SkiBig3 Ski Pass and much more!
SkiBig3 works on behalf of Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise Ski Resort and Mt Norquay to provide destination visitors amazing winter experiences in Banff National Park. Our goal is to extend awareness of Banff and Lake Louise as life-changing ski destination and provide easy access to vacation planning booking services for visitors. We are a committed and hardworking team, dedicated to sharing our love of snow and winter sports in Banff and Lake Louise with visitors from around the world.
SkiBig3 is currently seeking a full-time, year round Business Development Coordinator to join our Sales & Marketing team, with a focus on developing and maintaining new (and emerging) business channels.
Reporting to the Sales Manager (Domestic / International), the primary goal of this role is to increase SkiBig3 Lift Ticket sales through maintaining current business channels, whilst actively searching for new business opportunities/channels. Working closely with SkiBig3 Sales & Marketing Team, Banff & Lake Louise Tourism & Bow Valley Partners; the successful applicant will be responsible for implementing a ticket sales and marketing plan that drives SkiBig3 lift ticket sales, snow school, rental sales and Season Pass programs.
- Work with the SkiBig3 Sales Manager (Domestic/International) to generate new selling channels whilst maintaining traditional areas of business
- Maintaining and building local partnerships – hotel, business to business & MCIT
- Create and manage trackable partnerships in our key North American markets, inclusive of corporate partners, ski shops, ski shows, destination marketing and resort partners.
- Assist in community / ski resort relationship building with SkiBig3 – including value add programs and Business-to-Business season passes
- CRM list development / generation
- Work with the SkiBig3 Marketing team to ensure brand consistency across all programs
- Event preparation, attendance and travel as required
- Provide sales reports as required that include relevant industry news, competitor offers, market conditions, etc.
Exceptional presentation skills and strong skiing / boarding ability would be an asset. This position is Banff based and the successful candidate will need to reside in the Bow Valley.
- Minimum 4 years sales experience, preferably Tourism Industry.
- Excellent communication skills – phone, email and face to face.
- Experience working with client base and building new clients
- Willingness to travel as required and interest in travelling
- Experience and track record in independently managing own time
- Good local knowledge of Banff & Lake Louise destination an asset
- Outgoing self-starter with fresh ideas and a positive/professional attitude
Application Deadline: June 30, 2018
How to Apply
If the above position suits you, please submit your resume, along with a cover letter telling us why you are the perfect candidate for this position to:
Suite 207, 215 Banff Avenue
(2nd Floor Sundance Mall)
We thank all applicants; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.