Snow Conditions Feeds
- Banff Sunshine http://xml.skibanff.com/
- Lake Louise https://xml-ll.skibig3.com
- Norquay: http://xml.banffnorquay.com
- Feeds are generated on a per resort basis in XML format, there are comments in the XML.
- All units are metric (cm / °C), you’ll have to convert them yourself if you want imperial units.
- The main difference in the feeds is that both Lake Louise and Norquay have two sets of snow conditions, distinguished with upper or lower in their name.
- Sunshine Village only has one set of conditions, labeled as lower.
- Feeds are usually updated by the resorts anywhere between 5am and 11am MT during the season, and may be updated intermittently throughout the morning.