Pre-Season Pass Rates Available Now!
Sale Ends October 15th.
Big3 Season Pass: Three Resorts, One Pass
The Big3 Season Pass is valid all season at Mt. Norquay, The Lake Louise Ski Resort, Sunshine Village. With 8,000 acres of terrain on one pass and one of the longest seasons in North America, there’s plenty of time to make the most of our massive mountain playground!
Buy Season Pass
Big3 Season Pass
The Big3 Season Pass includes:
- Skiing and riding at Mt. Norquay, The Lake Louise Ski Resort, Sunshine Village
- Night skiing and riding at Mt. Norquay (January to March)
- 50% off lift tickets at all Mountain Collective Destinations
- Additional benefits: see Pass Benefits tab for details
Big 3 Season Pass Pre-Season Rates – Sale Ends October 15th
|Pass Type||Pre-Season Rate|
|Tiger (5 and under)||$66|
|Student Family Add-on||$580|
|Refund option – Individual||$85|
|Refund option – Family||$139|
|Bus Season Pass||$876|
- Big3 Season Pass does not include shuttle from Banff to the resorts.
- Prices subject to 5% GST. Prices are subject to change and subject to the terms set by each ski area.
- Season Passes require at least 24hr processing time from purchase to pick up at the Banff Ski Hub.
- Deposit on season pass is non refundable, even if the refund option is purchased – the refund option is for the season pass.
Big3 Pass Details
|Midweek||Monday to Thursday inclusive.|
|Senior||Age 65 and older – Requires proof of age.|
|Student (18-24)||Full time student aged 18-24, with valid student photo ID from a recognized Western Canadian High School, University or College (BC, AB, Sask, and MB). Must be under the age of 25 as of Dec 31, 2015.|
|Youth (13-17)||Age 13-17 with proof of age. Must be under the age of 18 as of Dec 31, 2015.|
|Child (6-12)||Ages 6-12 with proof of age. Must be under the age of 13 as of Dec 31, 2015.|
|5 and under
(also known as Tiger)
|Ages 0-5 with proof of age. Must be under the age of 6 as of Dec 31, 2015.|
|Family||1 or 2 parents with children up to age 17 living at the same address. Health care card required as proof, with all members on one card.|
|Student Family Add-on||Available to son or daughter of family pass adult, living at the same address. Must be a full time student age 18-24 with valid student photo ID from a recognized Western Canadian High School, College or University (BC, AB, Sask, and MB). Must be under the age of 25 as of Dec 31, 2015.|
|Refund option||There are NO REFUNDS whatsoever on season passes unless the REFUND OPTION IS PURCHASED at the time of pass purchase. Refunds will only be considered due to medical conditions or transfer of employment with the same employer and out of province. A season pass refund request form must be filled out and include supporting documentation. Refund requests take 4 to 6 weeks to process. Amounts are based on the cost of the pass less the number of days used up to a maximum percentage at the date of the claim. Prior to Season Opening: 95%, prior to Dec 21: 75%, prior to Jan 25: 50%, prior to Feb 28: 25%, from Mar 1: 0%.Refunds for Family Passes are calculated on the injured party’s portion of the pass.|
Big 3 Pass Exclusive Benefit
The Mountain Collective – 50% off lift ticket prices at all Mountain Collective Destination resorts including:
- Aspen Snowmass
- Jackson Hole
- Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows
- Whistler Blackcomb
- Thredbo (Australia)
- Valle Nevado (Chile)
In order to redeem, bring your Big3 Pass to the ticket gate at any of the above mentioned resorts and let them know that you are a Mountain Collective Destination premier pass holder.
Additional Benefits for Big 3 and Rocky Mountain Pass holders
- Rentals: 10% off any rentals
- Repair shop: 10% off full ski/board tune
- Bus: Night skiing round trip for $10
- Lessons: (Monday to Friday only)
Adult group = 50% off full day
Kids group = Full day for price of half day
Privates = 25% off afternoon
- Dining: 10% off Lone Pine Pub only
- Tubing: 10% off regular ticket price
Lake Louise Ski Resort
- North Face Bistro – 10% off food during breakfast.
- Powder Keg Lounge – 10% off food from 5pm until close.
- Sawyer’s Nook – 10% off food.
- Whitehorn Lodge – 10% off food.
- 20% off Snowshoeing for up to four people. 90 minute introductory lesson.
- 10% off Kids packages.
- 40% off Adult full-day group lessons.
- 25% off afternoon privates.
- 10% off mid and high-performance.
- 10% off merchandise with a Lake Louise Ski Resort logo.
Ski & Snowboard Tunes
- 10% off a full Challenge Max tune.
Summer Gondola (2015)
- 50% off gondola ride tickets
- $5.00 off breakfast and lunch buffets.
- Summer Buddy Passes, $5.00 off Ride or Ride & Dine packages for up to 4 friends daily.
- Save up to 54% at Sunny Tube Park. Pay only $10. Regular $22 Adult, $20 Youth, & $15 Child.
The Great Divide Lodge – Wapta Lake, BC, 10 minutes west of Lake Louise on Hwy 1
- 15% off regular room only rates.
- Blackout dates: Dec 23, 2014 – Jan 2, 2015; Feb 13-16, 2015; and Apr 3-6, 2015
Skoki Lodge – 11 kms, by ski or snowshoe, from the Lake Louise Ski Resort.
- Save $50 dollars per room.
- Valid Tuesdays & Wednesdays, Jan 7 – April 15, 2015.
Must show Big 3 season pass or Rocky Mountain Passport season pass at time of service and/or booking. Restrictions and blackout dates may apply to non-lift ticket offers. All offers subject to availability. May not be combined with any other special, feature, discount, or promotion. Taxes and/or fees extra. Offers valid for the 2014-2015 winter season only.
- 20% off Creekside Bar & Grill (Gondola Base) and Lookout Bistro all-day 7 days a week.
- 20% off at Goat’s Eye Gardens, and The Alpine Grill & Burger Shack before 12 noon and after 2pm.
- 20% off Tuning and Rentals. 10% off all Retail items (Retail purchases over $20).
- JANUARY SPECIAL-Save 30% on Tuning and Rentals.
- 20% off ski/snowboard single day programs(Kids Kampus, Ski or Ride Workshops).
- JANUARY SPECIAL- save 30% on any single day lesson programs.
Sunshine Mountain Lodge
Ski Big 3 passholders receive 20% off best available rates at the Sunshine Mountain Lodge. All room types
blackout dates: December 26, 2014 – January 4, 2015 / February 13 – 15, 2015 / March 20 – April 7, 2015
Leading Mountain Resorts of the World
50% discount on lift passes at the following Leading Mountain Resorts of the World members:
Learn more about the Leading Mountain Resorts of the World benefits.
We hope you have a fantastic season, but we know sometimes things just don’t go to plan. That’s why we offer a refund option for season passes – to safeguard your purchase. Please read these details carefully prior to pass purchase and contact us if you have any questions.
The cost of purchasing the refund option is $85 per individual pass and $139 per family pass for both the Big3 Pass and Rocky Mountain Passport. The cost of the refund option is non-refundable.
Refunds will only be considered due to medical conditions or transfer of employment – outside of Alberta within the same company.
The cost of your Season Pass less the number of days used, multiplied by the retail day rate of the resort skied for the age category applicable for that pass for a maximum of the percentage listed opposite at the date of claim. Refunds relating to Family Passes will be calculated only on the injured party’s portion of the Family Pass.
|Date Claim Received (of current season)||Maximum refund (as % of purchase price)|
|Prior to Season Opening||95%|
|Prior to December 21, 2014||75%|
|Prior to January 25, 2015||50%|
|Prior to February 28, 2015||25%|
|From March 1, 2015||0%|
There will be NO REFUNDS WHATSOEVER on any Season Pass unless the REFUND OPTION IS PURCHASED at the time of pass purchase. The amount of the refund, for those who have purchased the option, will be based on the formula noted above and on the date when the written refund request is received by Ski Banff-Lake Louise-Sunshine.